- Increase energy and eliminate discomfort
- Reduce bloating
- Promote bowel regularity
- Increase nutrient absorption and aid digestive ability
- Reduce flatulence, belching. Treats hunger cravings and insatiable appetite
- Relieve constipation, intermittent diarrohea/constipation
- Help reduce diverticulitis symptoms
We have extensive experience working with a wide range of symptoms associated with many conditions.
- Facial rejuvenation
- Stress and anxiety
- Women's Health
- Weight control
- Sports and performance injuries
- Headaches and migraines
- Respiratory and asthmatic conditions
- Emotional wellbeing
- Paediatrics, babies and children
- Fertility and IVF support
Feel energised and balanced.
- Reduce stomach migraines
- Benefits digestive discomfort following surgery such as gastric banding
- Using Chinese medicine techniques to balance the internal systems and to help the body to regulate digestive processes.
- Using a course of treatments using acupuncture
- Lifestyle, exercise and self massage techniques
- Dietary consultation and advice and Herbal supplements
- Rejuvenate facial appearance
- Soften hardened wrinkles and refresh the appearance of the face
- Help reduce redness and even out skin tone
- Enhance a youthful complexion
- Tighten loose skin
- Encourage nutrient and blood circulation(xue and qi) to the skin and muscles
- A natural alternative to botox and chemical fillers
- Lift and firm under the eyes, lift sagginess, jowls, drooping eyelids
- Help restore a dewy complexion to skin
- Encourage stimulation of collagen and blood flow by stimulating specific acupoints on the face associated with promoting ‘trauma response’ ?? and stimulation of the points in the face
- Address crows feet, frown lines, “smokers” lips
- Rejuvenate a tired and stressed looking face, wiping years of your appearance
- Slow down the ageing process on the face. s the aging process
- Prevent and slow aging showing on the face
- Specific body and facial acupuncture points and techniques to stimulate rejuvenation
- Treating stress internally to relieve this from off the face
- Topical herbs and traditional Chinese Medicine products available for continued benefits at home
Feel calm and peaceful.
- Overthink less
- Sleep easy
- Improve your sleep quality
- Feel happier in yourself
- Feel more present in the current moment, day to day
- Feel more balanced in your emotional responses
- Reduce stress reactions and feel less overwhelmed and rushed
- Reduce the experience of anxiety and related symptoms
- Reduce the frequency of panic attacks
- Feel calmer
- Reduce other discomforts often associated with stress and anxiety such as stress induced headaches
- Help you worry less and not let emotions take hold of you
- Worry less and benefit from a stronger immune system
We can help women with menstrual problems and infertility.
- Feel more in touch with your body
- Balance hormones and more become more connected with your bio rhythms
- Reduced mood swings
- No more PMT/PMS
- Ease PCOS symptoms
- Pain free periods
- Reduce cramps or back pain
- Regulated menstrual cycle
- Reduce food cravings associated with PMS/period
- Ease Endometriosis symptoms
- Symptom free periods
- Detox from contraception medications
- Reduce bloating
- Sleep better – eradicate night sweats
- Alleviate Pelvic Inflammatory Disease pain
- Educate women on menstrual cycle health care and lifestyle/dietary information
- Treatment course of acupuncture and herbal prescription
- Weekly treatments to treat all aspects of the hormonal and menstrual cycle until wellness can be maintained on its own accord.
Assistance with cravings, metabolism, thyroid support and more.
- Address addiction and cravings to foods
- Enjoy more self confidence and discipline
- Reduce appetite and encourage optimum digestion
- Balance and regulate hormones and metabolism function
- Aid weight loss efforts
- Increase metabolism – retrain how your metabolism processes energy and foods
- Enjoy more energy and vitality
- Aid thyroid function
Using acupuncture and dietary consultation, advice and food information. Lifestyle advice along with herbal prescriptions and dietary teas.
Improve recovery time and heal naturally.
- Relief of pain and stiffness
- Promote regeneration and lubrication of elbows, knees and joints
- Aid a quicker recovery from injuries
- Aid your health and fitness goals
- Promote self recovery and healing mechanism within the body
- Enjoy being more active in the sports and hobbies you love
- Improve and promote recovery from sports injuries and surgeries
- Promote flexibility
- Promote circulation to joints, muscles and deep bones and tendons
- Increase strength in weakened injured muscles.
- Balance muscle strength in active muscle groups
Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture, cupping and gua sha therapies combined with exercise and stretching advice for further prevention and self maintenance at home for a holistic health approach following treatment.
All natural pain relief.
- Reduce stress headaches
- Increase your quality of life
- Reduce the sensitivity to light
- Reduce frequency and intensity o f cluster headaches and migraines
- Reduce your need for pain killers
- Natural alternative to pain medication
- Increase concentration ability
- Less days off work sick , or spending in a dark quiet room
- Prevent onsets of headaches
Traditional Chinese Medicine has for centuries incorporated dietary and lifestyle advice to enhance life and immune quality for change of seasons in the environment and in ones’ life. It also charts pressure points and techniques to be applied at home to maintain circulation and wellness.
Breathe easier and live life to the fullest.
- Breathe easier
- World health organisation list acupuncture for treatment of bronchial asthma
- Strengthen and increased immune system
- Reduce frequency of respiratory infections
- Reduce wheezing
- Increase lung capacity and oxygen absorption (into the blood stream)
- Reduce hayfever and allergic rhinitis outbreaks.
- Strengthen immune response to pollens and seasonal sneezing
- Enjoy the outdoors without sneezing
- Reduce dependency on medications
- Be more active
- Freedom to enjoy the activities and exercises you love and enjoy the most
- Empower the patient with tools and techniques to increase wellness and maintain the regained health and immune function
Treatment prescriptions to boost immune qi (energy) and restore respiratory and immune system strength using cupping, acupuncture, Chinese Medicine Herbs and dietary adjustments.
Feel balanced and joyful.
- Lift mood and reduce stress
- Help process grief
- Ease anxiety and eliminate self doubting behaviours
- Increase your personal power
- Learn to listen and understand your inner voice and follow your individual Tao (purpose of self)
- Enjoy life again and regain your confidence
- Learn to be present
- Sleep well and benefit from increased energy during the day
- Balance your stress / happy hormones
Acupuncture, combined with stretches and Tai Chi are effective tools in for addressing emotional stress and anxiety in daily life.
Healthy, happy babies and children.
- Promote emotional and mental development
- Calm neurological stress
- Reduce asthmatic attacks
- Promote growth and address any issues with delayed development
- Weight control and increase nutritional absorption
- Calm emotional issues
- Promote maturity and developmental progress and growth
- Strengthen immunity against frequent URTI (upper respiratory tract infections) and frequent illnesses
- Reduce itching and irritation of eczema
- Promote and strengthen digestive system
- Alleviate growing pains
- Enuresis, solution to night time bedwetting and enhance quality of sleep and restfulness.
- Tui Na medical massage for children and parental advice
- Acupuncture in some instances
- Herbal and dietary therapy for continued support at home following treatment
Support your fertility naturally.
- Support on the IVF journey with use of Traditional Chinese Medicine wisdom and western nutrition to supplement the IVF journey
- Regulate menstrual cycle to help with fertility timing, empower the patient to know their menstrual cycle
- Post miscarriage healthcare, prepare the body to be ready for the next step in the journey and appropriate recovery.
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese herbal supplements have shown to increase the odds of conceiving when in conjunction with IVF.
- Increase the odds of achieving a healthy pregnancy • Postnatal mood swings and balance hormones pre and post birth
- Help increase sperm motility, concentration, morphology and virility
- Pregnancy health care
- A natural treatment and safe treatment for back pain and pelvic pain relief whilst pregnant
- Chinese medicine is used in varicose vein prevention
- Treats morning sickness and nausea in pregnancy, known as Hyperemesis gravidarum in extreme cases
- Blood sugar levels and cravings management during natal and post natal stages
- Traditional Chinese Medicine has a fantastic track record for helping with fertility and pregnancy care with regular acupuncture treatments, herbal and straight forward dietary advice. Traditional Chinese lifestyle advice also has a lot of information for at home care for menstrual care and period health care for at home.